VIPRide International (pronounced V.I.P. Ride) stands for exactly that...Very Important Person's Ride! To us every client that contacts us, every passenger that sets foot in our vehicles is a VIP. This is what we do and our mission is to make you feel like a VIP. From the website contact and the email exchanges, to the phone calls, down to the ride in our vehicles, our one and only goal is to provide the ultimate professional, smooth and luxurious experience for our clients.
Our vision began in 1999 and since then VIPRide.com has been providing executive/VIP level limousine and charter/tour bus services with an unmatched service record and guarantee.
VIPRide.com utilizes latest models of luxury sedans, stretch limousines, luxury SUV's, mini coaches, shuttle buses, passenger vans, Mercedes Sprinter vans, motor coaches and luxury tour buses all across USA and Canada. Only professional and courteous chauffeurs and operators have been selected to provide the ultimate comfort and VIP experience for our passengers onboard. Our reservation agents, dispatchers and customer service personnel are seasoned professionals with many years of ground transportation experience who can make your booking process a smooth one and offer many valuable suggestions to help you plan the right solutions for any event and group sizes of 1 to 1000+.
We are your ground travel solution:
Travel industry leaders such as American Express Travel, Carlson Wagonlit, Orbitz For Business, and many many fortune 500 companies count on VIPRide.com for their VIP Excutives traveling in various cities around US and Canada. You can also count on the VIPRide.com commitment to excellence and professionalism, every time!
With one phone call or website visit at www.VIPRide.com you can arrange one or dozens of chauffeured ground transportation pick-ups or drop offs in multiple cities. Our high-tech driven approach to ground travel management has proven a track record of excellence that has yielded many benefits for Corporate Travel Managers, Travel Arrangers, Executive Assistants, Corporate Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, DMCs and leisure travelers in the US and abroad. VIPRide.com reservation software is fully integrated for corporate and travel agency use.
The VIP Ride Experience: With over a decade of experience, we have been developing our Quality Control measures, Certified VIP Chauffeurs (CVC), Driver’s Background checks, Certified Affiliate Club (CAC), and ongoing staff training and mistake proofing; all of which have resulted in a stellar 99% incident-free rides since 2007.
Nationwide Service: VIPRide.com offers airport transfers, sedan, limousine, van, shuttle bus, and charter tour bus services in every city in US and Canada for any and all event types and group sizes.
24/7/365 Live Dispatch: VIPRide.com offers 24/7/365 live dispatch support for any last minute changes/additions or concerns while your party is in our vehicles.
Our Clients: Our clients are from all walks of life, however they all have one thing in common; they all expect to receive VIP level service for a great value. Here are some of our actual client profiles:
- An Executive Assistant booking car service for the Executive/Boss traveling to/from airports in several cities around the nation;
- A Sports Agency booking cars and buses for their athletes to get to their next destination;
- An Event Planner booking 14 buses for a one night event in Las Vegas to shuttle 800 guests between hotel and the venue;
- A Tour Operator booking 3 tour bus coaches for east coast for 5 days in NYC/Boston/DC area, they flying the group to Las Vegas for a west coast sightseeing tour for 7 days going to San Francisco ending in Los Angeles/LAX;
- An Admin booking a VIP/Executive Sedan for the CEO traveling to a FBO on a private corporate jet in middle of no where, have the car/chauffeur greet him on the tarmac and stay with him to attend business for 5 hours then take him back to his awaiting jet.
- A Wedding Planner arranging the wedding party limousines plus shuttle buses for the guest's transportation.
- An Australian group booking their LAX to/from Las Vegas transfer for group of 6-30 passengers and stopping at Barstow for some shopping and sightseeing.
- A Travel Planner to arrange multiple cars and shuttle buses for Super Bowl for 5 days of events.
- A group of golfers booking daily van transfers to/from various golf courses from their hotel.
- An Elementary school admin booking buses with seat belts to take the 1st-5th graders to their field trips throughout the school year.
- A foreign Embassy arranging cars/vans to transport their delegates in New York for several days during the United Nations Assembly meeting as well as visiting Washington DC and Boston.
- A Hollywood agency calling to book the limousine for the star attending a red carpet event.
- And YOU for your upcoming event...Welcome aboard!