We strive to maintain the highest quality of service in order to provide the best service for our passengers. We require all passengers to follow and comply with the following rules and regulations.
- Smoke FREE. VIPRide.com requires all chartered limousines, buses and sedans to remain smoke free at all times. Failure to comply will result in a $100.00 cleaning fine. Failure to pay fine will result in immediate termination of service without any refunds.
- Sunroofs. No Passenger may stand out of the sunroof. Standing out of the sunroof is against the law and violators will face fines by the police and are responsible for any damages caused to our vehicles.
- Delays. Caused by weather, traffic conditions and mechanical problems are not the responsibility of VIPRide.com.
- Damages caused by negligence of any passenger will be the liability of the renting party. All damages will be charged to the renter plus a fee for downtime of the vehicle.
- Fees for Service Must be prepaid, including all state taxes and a service charge of 20% (TIP). Extended times for all rentals must be cleared with the driver in advance and are subject to availability
- Drive Time. Time starts when we pick up at the first location and stops on the last drop off unless otherwise agreed. Out of town trips are always charged round trip.
- Lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of VIPRide.com.
- Color Preference may not always be possible due to other reservations going longer than expected. We try our best to provide you with the color and make of your choice but do not guarantee it.
- Cancellations are subject to penalties. Cancellations made within 3 business days or less prior to reservation date are subject to FULL CHARGE without refund.
- Deposits. Deposits are required in the amount of 50% of total charge (min. $150). A deposit must be paid to make a confirmed reservation. Vehicles can not be held without a deposit. All deposite are NON-REFUNDABLE after 3 days of signing contract.
- Alcohol may only be consumed by passengers over 21. It is unlawful for any minors to carry any alcoholic beverage in the limo at any time and it is considered grounds for termination of the services without refund. Any such items will be taken away from minors and they will be taken to our office for parents to reclaim with an appointment with the proper authorities. Some vehicles may require a refundable Alcohol Consumption deposit.
- Rough behavior, illegal activities or LEWD ACTS are not allowed in the vehciles at any time, and will result in termination of character without refunds.
- Eating is not allowed inside of any of the vehicles unless otherwise agreed to in advance.
- Cleaning Fees will be charged to parties who do not keep the inside of the vehicle clean. The fees range from a minimum of $50.00 to a upto $350.00.
- Overnight Charters. For overnight charters, client must arrange and pay for driver's hotel room.
If you have any questions regarding your rental or any of our services please call us at 877-474-4847.